Mad Anthony Brewing Company is a craft/microbrewery based in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States. It was started in 1998 and is owned by Todd Grantham, Jeff Neels, and Blaine Stuckey. The head brewer is Jeremy Zuber.
Great American Beer Festival
- 1999 - Silver - Auburn Lager
World Beer Cup
- 2000 - Bronze - Auburn Lager
Indiana State Fair
- 2009 - Silver - Ol' Woody Pale Ale
- 2009 - Silver - Anniversary Ale
- 2007 - Gold - Ol' Woody Pale Ale
- 2007 - Silver - Gabby Blonde
- 2006 - Gold - Bourbon Barrel Porter
- 2006 - Silver - Gabby Blonde Lager
- 2006 - Silver - West Coast Stout
- 2005 - Gold - Ol' Woody Pale Ale
- 2005 - Gold - Old Cripple Bastard Barleywine (brewed in 2002)
- 2005 - Silver - Summer Daze
- 2005 - Silver - Sofa King Bitter
- 2004 - Gold - American Red
- 2004 - Gold - Old Crippled Bastard
- 2004 - Gold - Old Fort Porter
- 2004 - Silver - Java Porter
- 2003 - Gold - Sofa King Bitter - IPA
- 2003 - Gold - Smoked Porter
- 2003 - Gold - Ol' Woody Pale Ale
- 2003 - Silver - Gabby Blonde Lager
- 2002 - Gold - Gabby Blonde Lager
- 2002 - Silver - Imperial Stout
- 2002 - Silver - Old Crippled Bastard
- 2001 - Silver - Ol' Woody Pale Ale
- 2001 - Silver - Gabby Blonde Lager
- Ol' Woody Pale Ale
- Gabby Blonde Ale
- Harry Baals Irish Stout
- Auburn Lager
- Raspberry Wheat
- Snow Plowed Winter Ale
- Summer Daze
- No 3. Irish Red
In 1998, after three years of planning, Todd Grantham and Blaine Stuckey, old friends with similar interests decided to turn passion into vocation. Grantham had been brewing for more than half a decade while Stuckey had been piling up restaurant experience. When they teamed up with menu guru Jeff Neels, director of restaurant operations, in 1999, the trio had all the pieces to create a truly unique brewing/dining experience.
Together they bought Fort Wayne’s Munchie Emporium with the goal of creating a brew house. These days, Mad Anthony will brew more than 2,000 barrels of beer annually from the tanks located on-site.
From the very beginning, Mad Anthony was anything but normal. Steeped in the fun-loving tradition that had been established at the corner of Broadway and Taylor the city’s first microbrews were welcomed by friends, customers, and beer lovers throughout northern Indiana.
From Gabby Blonde Lager to ‘Ol Woody Pale Ale to seasonals like Summer Daze and Snowplowed Winter Ale, Mad Anthony is known for having something on tap for every beer lover.
When coupled with signature tastes like the Politician Pizza or Scooby Snacks, the stage was set for customers that came away satisfied by more than the beer.
Today, Mad Anthony boasts four locations in downtown Indiana settings. All are places where good friends can come together over great food, and of course, satisfying, locally brewed beer.